A fantastic three-day event of sheer driving pleasure with the charm and grandeur of the great classics, in Durbuy. A feast for all senses, not to be missed by petrolheads who will be enchanted by the beautiful Spring scenery on the banks of the Ourthe river and its lush surroundings.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A three-day vintage and classic car rally in Durbuy, one of the most beautiful and picturesque villages in Belgium.
- Exciting routes in and around the magnificent Durbuy area.
- All facilities for pilots and co-pilots included, with the exception of hotel accommodation (to be booked).
- Stay in one of the most luxurious hotels in Durbuy. E.g. Hotel Sanglier des Ardennes*****
- An international field of participants, including many famous names from the world of cars, business, sports, and even showbiz.
- Dinners by the famous and renowned chef Wout Bru
AFTERMOVIE RALLYE DURBUY 2022
When it comes to the exclusivity and beauty of the competing cars, the RALLYE DE DURBUY is as good as it gets with max. 125 vintage and classic cars with first date of registration between 1 January 1920 and 30 December 1975.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
RALLYE DE DURBUY provides two formules:
Located on the outskirts of the Sanglier des Ardennes with a terrace overlooking Durbuy and the castle, you can find 'La Bru'sserie and 'Wagyu'. These restaurants have been completely transformed to welcome you in a trendy environment. Let yourself be enchanted by the talent of Wout Bru and his team. They transform the 'classics' of gastronomy into an explosion of flavors.
SPEND THE NIGHT IN STYLE
Spend the night in hotel 'Le Sanglier des Ardennes'. This beautiful five-star accommodation is a perfect reflection of the charming warmth of the Ardennes. Le Sanglier des Ardennes is a household name in Durbuy and far beyond: a choice of the heart, for those who appreciate tradition, coziness and well-being. A recent renovation to perfection equipped the hotel with state-of-the-art wellness facilities, along with a focus shift towards an elevated wine & dine experience. Your stay at Le Sanglier des Ardennes won’t be forgotten lightly. Or book another top accommodation nearby.
SAFETY AS OUR PRIORITY
As always: safety — of everyone - participants and public — is our priority. The tests are conducted on closed circuits and the cars must comply with all Belgian and European rules of the road during the tour, which is held on public roads. All cars are equipped with a tracking system to ensure their speed is strictly monitored. This further improves the rally’s credentials as an enjoyable and safe event.