We offer you an all-in package during the Zoute GT Tour.
ZOUTE GT TOUR
A refreshed and dedicated GT-programme, sportier and more exciting than ever before. Tailored to the gran turismo lifestyle and the cars it represents: modern and youngtimer GT’s.
Sunday 8 October 2023
€ 750 / person excl. VAT (max. 1 pilot & 1 co-pilot per car)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Scrutineering and start on secret location.
- A journey along winding roads with challenging speed tests.
- Lunch on a unique location.
- Parade and finish on the Dyke of Knokke-Heist, a feast for the eyes of every GT enthusiast.
- Once we cross the finish line in Knokke-Heist, we toast our adventure with Ruinart champagne and Gin Tropez.
- Cocktail and festive prize-giving ceremony at PRADO ZOUTE by Kindy Capital.
- Exclusive access to PRADO ZOUTE by Kindy Capital & ZOUTE SALE by Bonhams.
RELIVE THE ZOUTE GT TOUR '22
The ZOUTE GT TOUR is exclusively open to modern GT's younger than 20 years of age (from year of construction 2003 to 2023) and which appear in the list of our car partners.
PARADE ZOUTE GT TOUR
GT enthusiasts, brace yourselves because the ZOUTE GT TOUR will pass through the beautiful Dyke of Knokke-Heist near PRADO ZOUTE by Kindy Capital!
More info will follow!
SAFETY AS OUR PRIORITY
As always: safety — of everyone - participants and public — is our priority. The tests are conducted on closed circuits and the cars must comply with all Belgian and European rules of the road during the tour, which is held on public roads. All cars are equipped with a tracking system to ensure their speed is strictly monitored. This further improves the rally’s credentials as an enjoyable and safe event.