The GT TOUR is exclusively open to modern GT's younger than 20 years of age (from year of construction 2001 to 2021) and which appear in the list of our car partners.
A refreshed and dedicated GT-programme, sportier and more exciting than ever before. Tailored to the gran turismo lifestyle and the cars it represents: modern and youngtimer GT’s.
Saturday 8 October 2022
€695 /person excl. 21% VAT (max. 1 pilot & 1 co-pilot per car)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Scrutineering and start in Ghent
- A journey along winding roads with challenging speed tests.
- Parade over the seawall and lunch in the casino of Ostend.
- Once we have crossed the finish line in Bruges, we toast our adventure with champagne and gin.
- A festive award ceremony and dinner at a secret location at in Bruges.
- Access to the other events of the ZOUTE GRAND PRIX WEEK.
PARADE GT TOUR
GT enthusiasts, brace yourselves because the GT TOUR will pass in several cities where you can admire the cars.
More information soon!
SAFETY AS OUR PRIORITY
As always: safety — of everyone - participants and public — is our priority. The tests are conducted on closed circuits and the cars must comply with all Belgian and European rules of the road during the tour, which is held on public roads. All cars are equipped with a tracking system to ensure their speed is strictly monitored. This further improves the rally’s credentials as an enjoyable and safe event.